Appealing a Parking Charge Notice
All drivers have the right to appeal. All appeals must be in writing to the details below.
We advise sending postal appeals by recorded delivery for peace of mind. Any appeal received outside of 28 days will not be accepted unless in exceptional circumstances.
The Parking Charge Notice is frozen upon receipt of an appeal until the response is issued. All responses will be issued within 28 days of the date an appeal is received. If you have not received a response within 28 days please contact us.
No verbal appeals will be accepted. If the appeal is rejected you have the right to make an appeal to the Independent Appeals Service. This must be done in writing within 28 days of the date of the appeal response. Your appeal response letter will contain full details of this process.
- All drivers have the right to appeal.
- Appeals must be made within 28 days of the days of the Parking Charge Notice.
- All appeals must be in writing.
- We advise sending postal appeals by recorded delivery.
- Any appeals received outside of 28 days will not be accepted except in exceptional circumstances.
- A response will be issued within 28 days of appeal.